|+91 20 2421 7676 / 8747|
Manthan South Asia Awards 2010
In a rapidly developing country like India, municipal corporations, urban local bodies and other development authorities are facing several challenges. These challenges are being fuelled by rapid urbanization, unplanned development, eroding accountability and a declining public image due to the increasing gap between service delivery and public expectations.
There is a critical need to align services to meet the growing needs of urbanization. Building plans need to be approved in compliance with development control rules and building bye laws applicable to specific locations. Previously the process of such approvals was fraught with delays and subjectivity in interpretation of the rules.
State level Urban Development Authorities, Town & Country Planning Department, Fire Department, Industrial Development Corporation, Municipal Corporations City Level Urban Development Authorities and Municipal Councils
It is an identified best practice for building plan approval by Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission (JNNURM).
1. Uniformity and Compliance - The approval is based on uniform interpretation of development control rules bringing in uniformity and compliance.
2. Acceleration - Accelerates scrutiny process by eliminating lengthy and cumbersome computations.
3. Innovation - Transformation of scrutiny and approval of plans through CAD and workflow technology brings in innovation in the process.
Integration - All stakeholders concerned in the approval process are brought together on a single platform.
4. Accountability - Authorized roles and responsibilities are mapped and MIS reports generated to help track process efficiency.
5. Transparency - Subjectivity in the plan approval process is totally eliminated and clear reasons are stated for approval or rejections.
AutoDCR won the coveted Manthan South Asia Award, 2010 in the e-governance category
Download our product factsheet and call us for a demonstration