Role: Community Manager – Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Qualification: MBA/Bachelors preferred
Experience: 2-4 Years
No. of Positions: 01
MS. Office, Requisite network in the startup ecosystem, Strong interpersonal and communication skills, Growth mindset, and strong acumen as a dot connector.
Description of Skill Sets:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Understanding and having a network with Startup Ecosystem.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of Incubation facilities.
- Operational and administration skills to run the Innovation Center
- Hospitality and people management skills.
- Good Communicator and outspoken, and enjoys challenges.
- Execute strategy for outreach, attracting, and onboarding deserving and qualified innovative entrepreneurs and startups.
- Facilitates the startup flagship programs and identifies new companies in the technology ecosystem which can be supported.
- Assists in the attraction, retention, and growth of technology-based Startups.
- Acts as a resource for startup and entrepreneurial companies within the community.
- Collaborates with incubator programs, accelerator programs, workspace solution facilities, other startup facilities, and programs to establish and expand strategic partnerships
- Build and maintain a community calendar and work closely with all stakeholders (internal and external) for seamless execution of planned activities.
- Manage the day-to-day interaction with the Incubatees
- Provide support to entrepreneurs across ideation, acceleration, investment, and scale-up stage.
- Develop, execute and own an operational and engagement strategy for the entire community, including startups, investors, corporates, mentors, advisors, and domain experts.
- Provide continued strategic guidance to entrepreneurs in business modeling, sales, marketing, financing, fundraising, overall strategy, operations, etc.
- Be the switchboard for entrepreneurs to access relevant resources and connections.