Role: Implementation Engineer
Qualification: Graduate or PG (IT, CS CA)
Project (to be engaged): Smart City
Experience: 2 to 5 Years
No. of Positions: 01
- Should have min 5 years of experience in Implementation of government project.
- Should have excellent team management skills.
- Should have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experienced in E-governance, Operation & Management.
- Managing relationship with client officials.
- Patience and understandings.
- Proactive & Acceptance of ownerships.
Description of Skill Sets:
- Manage project with a specific focus on deliverables.
- Data collection.
- Support to team and end-users for online submission.
- Interact with officer’s /End Users community related to product Implementation/ Support.
- Requirements collection and validation with client.
- The post Go Live Customer queries & support.
- Co-ordination with all stakeholders.
- Assist in modification of specific Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and User Manuals of program.
- Handle day to day operational issues.
- Project implementation.
- Identifying gaps and creating solutions documents for those.
- Document all requirements and the business solution such that all the stakeholders such as the development team and the test team understand them clearly to go about their tasks.
- Adapt quickly to complex culture and develop successful professional relations with key stakeholders.
- Work with the test team during the test phase to ensure that solution is accurate and free of bugs and issues.