Role: Project Lead
Qualification: PG in (IT, CS CA), MBA-IT
Project (to be engaged): Smart City
Experience: 5 to 8 Years
No. of Positions: 01
- Should have min 5 years of experience in Implementation of government project.
- Should have excellent team management skills.
- Should have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experienced in E-governance, Operation & Management.
Description of Skill Sets:
- Excellent ability to multitask and effective time management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and are capable of maintaining strong relationships.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Team-management and leadership skills.
- Monitoring the daily progress of projects.
- Work with departmental heads, managers, and other stakeholders to develop team goals and delegate tasks to the appropriate team member.
- Develop team schedules and assist in the successful onboarding and training of team members.
- Create and communicate a clear list of expectations and goals for team members to follow.
- Offer emotional support to project team members and make people feel valued.
- Maintain frequent communication to offer encouragement, amend tasks, and provide updates on goal progress.
- Strong drive to provide excellent customer service and experience, with an awareness of prioritization of tasks, stakeholders, budget, and time.
- Work with the test team during the test phase to ensure that solution is accurate and free of bugs and issues.
- Tracking project deliveries using project management tools.