For Educational Institutes
In the last few years, modern educational training has undergone tremendous change. In addition to the need to rationalize budgets, consolidate and reorganize the classroom training, and deal with rapidly changing business conditions, educational institutes are now dealing with a real change in the way training takes place. Employability is becoming a key challenge for the students passing out of various institutes. Industry expects that the candidates who join them are able to solve their day to day problems. But this is easier said than done as there is a wide chasm between the “knowing” and the “doing”. Industry depends upon the Institutes to generate the required skills, generate new ideas and the right leadership. This need has become a prime gap between the campus and the corporate. SoftTech through its practical insights, vast experience and rich innovations is leading the way in making the Institutes the Industry of tomorrow.
SoftTech has emerged as an e-Learning powerhouse and has designed, developed and successfully deployed state-of-the-art e-Learning solutions for the Civil, Architectural, Agricultural, IT & Computer, Mechanical, Automobiles, Production, Industrial Engineering, Polytechnics and for several vocational institutes. These e-Learning frameworks are comparable to the best in the industry in terms of their architecture, performance, mass personalized services, content and direct value addition to the students and teachers alike.
SoftTech e-Learning Objectives are:
- To bridge the gap between academic curricula and industry expectations
- To provide a digital library for various subjects for technical and vocational education in India
- Compliment faculty led training as well standardize and reinforce important concepts in technical and vocational streams
- To bridge the gap in availability of qualified faculty in remote institutions and scale the availability and reach of quality training
Benefits from SoftTech’s e-Learning solutions:
- Standardized content to reinforce learning in classrooms
- Conceptual underpinning independent of faculty
- Access to quality learning content – anytime, any place
- Higher retention of lessons learnt in class
- Contribute to the learning experience by bringing in the practitioner’s view
- Students with improved understanding of subject matter
- More employable candidates