In the last few years, modern educational training has undergone tremendous change. In addition to the need to rationalize budgets, consolidate and reorganize classroom training, and deal with rapidly changing business conditions, educational institutes are now dealing with a real change in the way training takes place.
Employability is becoming a key challenge for the students passing out of various institutes. Industries expects that the candidates who join them are able to solve their day-to-day problems. But this is easier said than done, as there is a wide chasm between the “knowing” and the “doing”.
Industry depends upon the Institutes to generate required skills, new ideas, and the right leadership. This need has become a prime gap between the campus and the corporate. SoftTech Engineers Pvt Ltd, through its practical insights, vast experience, and rich innovations is leading the way in making the Institutes the Industry of tomorrow.
SoftTech Engineers Pvt Ltd has emerged as an e-Learning powerhouse and has designed, developed and successfully deployed state-of-the-art e-Learning solutions for the Civil, Architectural, Agricultural, IT & Computer, Mechanical, Automobiles, Production, Industrial Engineering, Polytechnics, and several vocational institutes. These e-Learning frameworks are comparable to the best in the industry, in terms of their architecture, performance, mass personalized services, content, and direct value addition to the students and teachers alike.
SoftTech Engineers Pvt Ltd’s e-Learning objectives aim to:
- Bridge the gap between academic curricula and industry expectations
- Provide a digital library for various subjects for technical and vocational education in India
- Complement faculty-led training, as well as standardize and reinforce important concepts in technical and vocational streams
- To bridge the gap in availability of qualified faculty in remote institutions and scale the availability and reach of quality training
The benefits from SoftTech Engineers Pvt Ltd’s e-Learning solutions are:
- Standardized content to reinforce learning in classrooms
- Conceptual underpinning independent of faculty
- Access to quality learning content -- anytime, any place
- Higher retention of lessons learnt in class
- Contribute to the learning experience by bringing in the practitioner’s view
- Students with improved understanding of subject matter
- More employable candidates
SoftTech Engineers Pvt Ltd user-friendly applications have become the de-facto solutions in their respective Architecture, Engineering and Construction sectors.
The eLearning Suite is a multimedia-based eLearning resource developed by SoftTech Engineers Pvt Ltd for teaching, training, and learning the various subjects of Engineering.